Special (Called by the Governor)
The Voter Registration Application can be mailed via the U.S. postal service or hand-delivered to any official registration office.
· Election Day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
· Deadline to register online to vote is Tuesday, October 13, 2020.
· Deadline for registering by mail to vote is (postmarked by) October 13, 2020.
· Deadline to register in person to vote is Tuesday, October 13, 2020.
· Deadline to request a ballot by mail is Friday, October 23, 2020. The local election official must receive your request by 5:00 p.m.
· Early voting period runs from Friday, September 18, 2020 to Saturday, October 31, 2020, but dates and hours may vary based on where you live.
· Deadline to apply in person for an absentee ballot is Saturday, October 31, 2020. Application must be completed at the General Registrar's office.
Virginia Voter Photo Identification cards are available, free-of-charge, from any General Registrar’s office in Virginia. Voters who wish to have an identification card made should complete the application on the lower portion of this page. A voter may have assistance in completing the application without any need to complete any additional declaration of assistance paperwork. The voter himself/herself must make his/her own mark in Section 6: Swear/Affirm, when physically able.
For more information click on the link below